Clunky-SamuraiClunky-Samurai

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Spacetime Fabric Softener Spacetime Fabric Softener

Really smooth animation... probably one of the smoothest flash animations i've seen on newgrounds. Or any site for that matter. It was very pleaseing to the eyes to say the least. The music was like jazz mixed with some video game music. The whole thing was just plain good, and made me chuckle at some parts.

Late For School Late For School

You should have made the young woman look more feminine. You know give her fuller eyelashes, and maybe give her odd colored hair. Even a bow in her hair would have made her more recognizeable as a female. Just because she has a skirt on dosen't nessacarily make her look feminine (some sex appeal never hurts). The animation itself was a little on the stiff side, but it gets the job done.

When Peeing When Peeing

5 stars... Why? Well it's because this flash animation was funny, well animated, and had a nice punchline. Thats fucking why.

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

A parody of paradies. Damn brillinant is what that is.

G.I.N.A G.I.N.A

I liked that a lot more than I thought I would. I also liked the fact that there wasn't any real diologe and just a few stock voice samples. The plot was easy enough to follow that a person who never saw "Star Wars" would still understand what was going on. The only thing I don't get is why you would tag it as anime. Good piece though.

Non-Canonical Joke Minute Non-Canonical Joke Minute

FINALLY found this again. This is probably one of the best anime themed flashes on newgrounds. Well animated and well drawn; I mean come on.

Team Desu Team Desu

That was probably the BEST spoof of anime I have seen so far. Total props man.